Monday, June 8, 2009

Future plans for FastFlick.

I've been planning on where I should further develop this program and the logical answer is search for everything!

Well, not really everything.

I want users to be able to find music albums, movies, software and maybe even subtitles for movies.

Single MP3 downloads are not possible given that they are almost never to be found on torrents so that's out of the question. Complete albums however are a definite possibility and I'll be working on that this month.

As for software, you'll be able to write down Adobe Photoshop CS4 and instantly download said software with the best possible speeds, with the least amount of risk from viruses.

Subtitles will be a bit more tricky because each movie rip is different. If you download a .srt file there is a chance that you'll have subtitles that are out of sync. So, I have decided that you'll be able to select the language and FastFlick will download the movie with the file at the same time, ensuring you have the correct .srt file.

Great things are coming to FastFlick guys. It's just a matter of time.

In the mean time please let me know what you think I forgot! I'd love to hear some of the ideas you guys would like to see in FastFlick. Maybe you don't like the layout, maybe you have a feature idea, whatever you can think of let me know.

You can contact me at:
fastflickinfo@gmail.com

All the best and happy torrenting,
Sergio

No comments:

Post a Comment